The infrared heating pad is a device that emits infrared radiation to the body through direct contact. The use of an infrared heating pad has been sanctioned by the FDA and is deemed a dependable modality for alleviating pain. The device emits infrared heat that effectively penetrates affected areas beyond the coverage of conventional creams and patches. The composition comprises curative minerals such as Amethyst, Jade, and Tourmaline.
This therapeutic intervention is efficacious in mitigating pain and stiffness while inducing profound relaxation of the musculature. The Biomat’s thermal properties promote enhanced blood circulation and flow, facilitating the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to affected areas, mitigating inflammation, and augmenting the body’s inherent recuperative mechanisms.
An infrared heating pad is suitable for individuals suffering from sports injuries, arthritis, or general discomfort. The price tag of FIR heating pads is quite a bit larger than a conventional electric pad. Even though the infrared heating pad wholesale price is also slightly high, their versatility often outweighs their expense.
Here are the advantages and disadvantages of the IR heating pads:
Cons of infrared heating pads:
According to the research findings, FIR pads are deemed safe for use up to three times a day without causing any harm to the surrounding tissues. But some of the disadvantages of using an infrared heating pad are:
- Certain types of pads may possess considerable weight or size, impeding their facile manipulation on the human physique.
- Some IR heating pads may lack the necessary flexibility to conform to the shape of a joint or limb. It is advisable to exercise caution when making a purchase.
- The heating pads utilizing FIR technology are often characterized by a prolonged time required to reach the desired temperature, which can exceed 15 minutes. For individuals experiencing discomfort and seeking prompt thermogenic relief, this is certainly a noteworthy consideration to bear in mind.
- It is advisable to select an IR heating pad that emits low electromagnetic field (EMF) levels due to the potential health risks associated with high EMF exposure.
Pros of infrared heating pads:
The advantages of acquiring a far-infrared radiation heating pad outweigh the disadvantages. Although the device may possess certain drawbacks, such as being cumbersome, weighty, and costly, it can also facilitate expeditious recovery and prompt alleviation of discomfort to the impacted joint or muscle.
Some of the advantages of infrared heating pads are:
- Applying direct heat to the affected region can enhance the efficacy of pain management.
- The heating pads possess the ability to encircle either the arm or leg, thereby providing uniform warmth to the entire affected limb.
- The size of IR heating pads can vary based on individual requirements. A range of sizes can accommodate individuals of all body types.
- The application of these pads has the potential to enhance blood circulation to the affected region, thereby facilitating expedited wound healing.
- FIR pads have a temperature regulation feature that enables the user to customize the heat intensity according to their individual preferences.