Hormones are the nutrients that are naturally present in the body and are produced by the glands in the body. The hormones are something very important for the body because they are responsible for all the emotional matters of the body as well as for the moods, psychological effects, and several other things. There is a balance maintained by the nature for the production of these glands but due to certain reasons, the level of the glands in the body gets lowered, giving you certain symptoms that you are sometimes not aware of.
One of those important hormones in the body of women is estrogen and as they age, the level of this hormone gets lowered in the body. It can be detected by several symptoms that are there. But the level of this hormone could be gained back by the use of some natural remedies, the use of the diet that promotes the production of the hormones, and even the manmade solutions and treatments by the introduction of the bioidentical hormones Tampa FL in the body.
Estrogen is not the hormone that is specific to women, but it is produced in the bodies of men as well. however, the women produce a high level of estrogen in the body while the men produce a lower one.
There is a lot of importance of this hormone names estrogen in the body and the following are the functions that are associated with it.
- This is the hormone that is responsible for the sexual development in the girls at the time when they are reaching puberty.
- This hormone controls the production of the uterine lining during the menstrual period as well as during pregnancy.
- It also is responsible for the growth and size changes linked to the breast during the puberty phase as well as in pregnancy.
- This hormone is also associated with the metabolism of the bones and the cholesterol in the body.
- This hormone also regulates the intake of food, weight maintenance, and a lot more.
So you see, this hormone named estrogen is present in the body in a very small amount but it helps in so many functions of the body. The level of this hormone can be found to go down a certain level in the girls who have not reached puberty yet and also in the women who have reached their menopause. Source: BioDesign Wellness Center